The hostel was inaugurated at the hands of Honorable Adv. Arunbhau Shelke, President Shri Shivaji Education Society in 2007. Hostel facilities are embarked in such a way, that the students can feel homely and pursue their studies in a peaceful atmosphere. Our institution has provided separate hostel facilities for girls, situated in the campus at the heart of the city. It is very well constructed and available with reasonable charges and has all necessary facilities for boarding and other recreational activities, to support goodwill, sociability and to play essential role in promoting community living among them. The admission is open only for the girls admitted for Undergraduate and postgraduate program on merit basis.
College Canteen Committee
||Dr. R. M. Bhise
||Dr. A. D. Bobade
||Dr. A. Sarode
||Shri. K. B. Rajgade
||Savita D. Awazad
• 39 Well ventilated, with cupboard, separate bed, table and chair
• Provision of RO water.
• Solar water heating system.
• Sanitary Napkin Vending machine
• kitchen with special dining hall
• CCTV camera
• 24/7 security guards in campus
• Display board
• Biogas Plant
Rules & Regulations
For the proper management of hostel life, Rajmata Jijau hostel Committee is constituted by Hon’ble Principal with the Warden and from College staff the Convener and members to assist her.
• Room once allotted for the academic year is not interchangeable without permission of the warden.
• The Warden or a member of committee can inspect the room of any student at any time.
• Only authorized visitors (including parents and sisters) are permitted to see their wards during the visiting hours at guest room and no other family member is allowed inside.
• The visitor should enter their names in the visitor’s register.
• Students should not keep large amount of cash or costly items like cameras, electronic gadgets, gold chains, rings, etc., in their rooms.
• Students are not allowed to go out of the hostel after 7:30 pm.
• Using mobile phones after 10:00 pm. will be strictly prohibited.
• Leave and Log in/ Log out register is maintained.
• Daily roll call at 7:30 pm. along with prayer.
• Students can leave and come back to the hostel with consent and prior permission of their parents.
• Student’s committees are constituted for Game/ Cultural activities, Mess and Discipline.
• Health check-up camps
• Guest lecturers as per special requirements
• Fresher’s and Farewell programs
• Celebration of various festivals